Blog Nailed It

by - Monday, September 17, 2012

Last Saturday, I've finally bought my very first nail art tools. Those dotting tools and little brushes you know. I also bought nail decals and plenty of nail polish. You just don't know how much I am addicted to nail art these days.

Today, I came across this BLOG that's all about nails. Oh my I'm so thrilled! They're so beautiful I wanna die! I stalked her blog for a while and found some designs that are easy peasy to make. Tsk tsk, If only I had more time and energy to change my nail polish everyday......


Are you drooling yet? She really nailed it! So, to all nail art lovers out there, follow her blog HERE

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. All i have to say is wow, what a skill!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the visit nic nac noo. followed u already

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back