My Flawless Beauty Transformation

by - Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hello my dear readers! I know it's been ages and as you can see I haven't been updating this blog regularly. I'm so back with real good news to everyone!

Flawless is celebrating its 11th birthday and everyone's invited to take advantage of its beauty blowout this National Flawless Month! It's time to jumpstart your top to toe beauty transformation! Visit www.flawless.com.ph or visit a clinic near you for more information.


I practically love wearing sleeveless outfits and I'm not just a fan of boleros and cardigans kind of thing. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you might have noticed my rant about my flabby arms! I feel that I really look stupid with a small body and a big fat flabby arms.  It is also the reason why I haven't posted OOTD's for quite sometime. I am trying to loose weight and it is quite successful on my other body parts but on my arms. I've been doing lots of exercises to tone my arms (or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way) but to no avail. A big FAIL! Looks like the batwings are here to stay. I think no amount of exercise or dieting is going to help these big problem. I must say that surgery is the only solution to my sleeveless dress dilemma but duh! its pretty much expensive. Should I blame it on my Mcflabby habit? Lol!


So when I heard about this good news from flawless, I danced not because there's music but because a girl like me can dream and this could be it! Looks like my fairy godmother heard my wish. I've been dying to try the Shape and Sculpt treatment but I'm a poor girl always short of cash. And maybe, just maybe, in God's will, my wish will come true. Who knows, I might be blogging about my FLAWLESS BEAUTY TRANSFORMATION "EXPERIENCE" next time. You could too!


www.flawless.com.ph

You May Also Like

5 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back