Flowers

by - Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello! As promised, I'll be posting more about my nail art addiction. Presenting my latest mani: florals again!
Lately, I find myself in love with floral designs and I want to do more of them using different base colors.
In this design, I used BK nail polish as base and justnails for the flowers.

I must say my skill is getting better and better because first of all, I don't hurt my cuticles anymore! I use nipper to remove the cuticles and dead skin by the way. And I can also paint better on my non dominant hand!Yey!


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. beautiful nail art! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You've certainly got talent dear. This looks very intricate. I love the ones with the mint background. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those nails design
    Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to follow each other? GFC, Bloglovin, FB, etc. Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this and the blog!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely! I would never be able to do this myself!! T_T

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back