Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit Review #1 Flaw Coverage

by - Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hello everyone! I'm back again and this time I'll be sharing with you my new found love. MAKE UP!
Lately I've been hooked to watching make up tutorials on YouTube and now I can say that I am a make up junkie. A late bloomer hehe

This is my very first review post! Yay! I've been MIA for a over a year now.

I'll be reviewing my very first purchase of this brand.

Brand: Etude House
Name: Surprise Concealer Kit
Shade: #1 Flaw Coverage 
Price: P398 on all Etude House stores

This is the first time I purchased their product since I'm a big fan of NYX and ELF products.

Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit has 2 type of kit, #1 is the Flaw Coverage which I got and #2 is the Dark Circle brightening. It is a cream concealer by the way.


It comes in a very handy packaging and a small mirror. One thing that I like about this product is the cute pink design.

Now let's talk about the concealing effect. The colors blends easily on my skin and the texture is nice and doesn't irritate my eye area. It does a great job covering my dark circles for a while but it fades throughout the day. And also the deep hollows under my eyes are still visible (well, none of the concealers that I used hides them anyway coz it needs special treatment). It doesn't cake on me but still it doesn't give me full coverage.

Will I re-purchase? No.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back