L.A. Girl Pro Prep HD Smoothing Face Primer REVIEW

by - Thursday, June 23, 2016

I recently bought this from one of the bazaar here in Eastwood for Php 350. This primer from LA Girl is the second that I tried since I really don't use primers more often. 

This primer claims to:
  • Helps smooth and fill-in fine lines and pores
  • Paraben and fragrance free.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E.
The texture is similar to my very first purchased ELF Mineral Face Primer.

What I liked about this product: it's very lightweight and easy to apply. It also softens my skin.
What I don't like: it doesn't fill in the fine lines and pores as it claims to be. And the content is very little compared to others.
Will I repurchase? No








You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back