Tony Moly CC Cushion Review

by - Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello guys! Welcome me back for another review of this CC Cushion from Tony Moly. I have been a fan of cushions because they are easy to apply. I promised myself that I would try as many cushion as I can. This is the second product that I tried and much more expensive than the Maybelline cushion. If you are looking for a cushion that is suitable for everyday use, and if your skin is fair, this is definitely your go-to product. It has a medium coverage and a dewy effect on skin. I doesn't cover imperfections so this is for people with light-fair skintone. I love how this product creates a korean effect on my skin. (This is a korean product) I know right! 

 A CC cream cushion infused with a serum base and glacier water for a dewy, natural finish (P1,198). I got the natural beige. The mirror is also big and it covers the entire face.

The texture of this product is very creamy, blendable but it is very pale. It has a luminous consistency which gives the skin a glowy and dewy effect. It can be used alone but there are times when I set this with a powder for a matte finish. And if your skin is oily, a little powder won't hurt.

The packaging is nice. The compact has the standard push-button closure with the air puff applicator.

The inside of this is actually different. It has a cloth-like mesh that is elastic unlike others that has a sponge on them. The mesh controls how much product is dispensed.

Overall I give this CC cushion a two thumbs up but I can only recommend this to those who are looking for a very pale colored CC cream. The mesh cushion is my favorite part of this product because it makes all the difference compared to the sponged cushions. I won't purchase this again because I will try another brand.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back