Trend Report: Peplum is Back!

by - Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You are your own self, never feel the need to follow a particular trend, instead, dress to fit your style. But whenever I open my facebook, Peplum skirts and dresses are everywhere nowadays. And of course, my favorite fashion blogger Camille Co is wearing Peplum on her latest post.

 
                                                       Camille Co wearing Peplum skirt

                                                   Emma Watson wearing Peplum and Neon

                                                               Emma Stone

I wear what fits me and what I feel comfortable in. It’s fun to follow the trends and see what comes down the runway, but make it your own and have your own style.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back