MILKBBI is Love

by - Wednesday, May 30, 2012


The first time I saw Justin Wallis works/illustrations in Jane Aldridge blog, I instantly fell in love with it. I immediately subscribed and followed him on twitter and tumblr. Im really a sucker for all things cute and colorful!


I wish I could have one of his shirts or anything from his creations but I heard all shirts are sold out for the moment so Im gonna have to wait for his next collection.... So for now, I think I should be happy admiring his work and patiently wait for the release of his new collection. Jane is right when she said that everyone is going to get lost in his candyland world!




Today is officially the day I fell in love with Justin Wallis! Oops dont get jealous Jason Mraz.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back