Colorblocking

by - Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One of the fashion trend that I love is the colorblocking.



Rocking these trends can be risky, so here are tips from the experts which you may want to try:

Play up to three colors for an ideal combination. Style Prompt shared this fabulous color wheel.


Here's another tip I got from The Budget Fashionista on which colors for you to play with:
  • Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Orange
  • Chocolate Brown, Pink, Peach
  • Purple, Bright Blue, Teal
  • Deep blue, bright pink, White
  • Coral, Grey, Ivory
Do not be afraid to try the new trends, but make sure to always be comfortable in what you wear and do not be a fashion victim. But as I always say, TIIS GANDA is becoming the trend that will not fade especially to us Pinoys hahaha

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back