Pasig Market: A Tour

by - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm always fascinated going to public markets because I see so many variety of goods. My recent tour to Pasig palengke was fun because I brought my camera for the first time to document my palengke day. But warning guys, going there is no walk in the park. You have to get ready to deal with the heat, the noise and yes, pick-pocketers.








The market is subdivided into 3 floors. The ground floor for the wet market selling fishes, meats, vegetables and produce. The second and third floor houses the "Tiangge" where you can find  RTW's at bargain prices fresh from the mananahi. They also have accessories, shoes, curtains, pillows and many more. It's like Divisoria because prices are so affordable.






If you want to start a clothing and accessory business with a small capital, Pasig Market is the place to go. Schedule is every Wednesday and Friday 8pm onwards.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back