My De’Longhi Christmas Wishlist

by - Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Christmas is fast approaching and a good way to celebrate is of course having a feast on everyone's table. Another good thing about Christmas that I look forward to are the gifts. And being a working mom with so little time in the kitchen makes me wish for gifts that will make my cooking experience a breeze. De'Longhi appliances has everything I need and is the perfect fit for my kitchen wishlist!

Low-oil Fryer & Multicooker Multifry Extra FH1363
A low oil fryer and multicooker equipped with the SHS double (double independent heating elements), automatic mixing process with a capacity of 1.7kg.
Having this in my kitchen would make a huge difference since my daughter wants everything fried.  

Fully Auto Coffee Machine ECAM 26.455.M
Compact full metal bean-to-cup machine with the De’Longhi patented automatic cappuccino system. At a touch of a button all your favorite drinks: espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, caffelatte or hot milk. Equipped with 2 text lines display, an extra cappuccino device for hot water or steam, active cup warmer and water filter.
I am a coffee lover so imagine the great change this would make in my life! From 3-in-1 coffee to this very sosyal coffee machine! JustWow!

Electric Oven SFornatutto Maxi EO 3285
A mechanical big capacity 32 liter electric oven, with heat convection, rotisserie, total flat enameled Durastone II cavity and thermoinsulation "Thermoshield" thanks to the double glazed door.


KAILANGAN PA BA I-MEMORIZE YAN?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back