iWhite Korea Whitening Mask and iWhite Korea Pore Purifying Balm Review

by - Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hello! I'm back once again for a quick review of this new whitening/skincare discovery. Peel-off masks are very popular nowadays and I've been seeing a lot of them on YouTube. When I read about this product, I got excited to buy because of the very positive reviews. I bought the trial pack for testing purposes. So here's my experience guys...

 I bought this kit for P54 at Watsons which contains 2 peel-off masks and 1 pore purifying balm. The packaging is very cute and just good enough for one use. 

iWhite Korea Pore Purifying Balm is a great partner product to iWhite Korea Nose Pack & Whitening Pack as it effectively helps loosen up and absorb the stubborn pore clogging oils, dirt, and toxins present in the pores. I felt a little itch on first application but its okay. This balm helps the peel off mask to perform better and make it easy to pull out deep seated dirt, blackheads and whiteheads. So, this should be used together with the whitening pack. 

 iWhite Whitening Pack is a peel-off mask that effectively strips off all kinds of skin impurities. With the use of iWhite Whitening Pack, visible results can be seen immediately; an instantly brighter, clearer and smoother skin. It has a liquid consistency like glue and it dries off easily so it should be applied immediately on your face. It has a distinct smell but it's tolerable though. After applying, my face became stiff and hard but that's how the product works anyway. True enough, I saw amazing result in an instant. It gave my face an instant glow and I felt that a good amount of gunk was removed on my face. This product also claims that through continued use, it will give you a whiter complexion. How cool is that?

 There is a product instruction inside the kit and you must follow it or else you will get a funny experience like mine. 

I used this kit in the morning after taking a bath on a work week. According to the pack you should put a generous amount of the mask on your face but I just applied a thin layer because I was making tipid and it was a disaster. I was late for work because it took me very long time to remove the entire product on my face. Well, that was the first time, I learned my lesson hahaha. 

Overall, though my first try was awful, I highly recommend this product because it works. I'm very satisfied and I'm going to continue using this until I get the best result. I will definitely put this product on my beauty must-have list. And yes, this one goes to my favorite list too.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back