Pan De Amerikana: A Unique Place to Dine

by - Monday, March 27, 2017


Pan De Amerikana is a bakery-restaurant located in Marikina with an amazing setting to eat in. I have been to this place for several times already. The main reason why I always visit this restaurant is not the food itself but the unique interior of the place. I'm not saying that the food is terrible, in fact, they have the best tasting pandesal and ensaymada in town. Their menu is not out of the ordinary but the place is worth visiting I tell you. It is kinda rustic place with elegance and I would say that it is a tourist destination for curious visitors like me. The whole place is good for photo shoots or if you just want a different kind of dining experience. So before you visit the place, don't forget to bring your camera.

This barrel faucet is so cool I want to take it home

The place is like a museum! 

Their faucet and sinks are so old looking but pretty! 

You can actually play with this giant chess board

This old kalesa is perfect place to take your fb profile pic!

I feel like I'm in a different time zone

They have pictures of Filipino actors and actresses hanging on their wall.

I ordered this platter good for 2-3 persons. I also ordered the pumpkin soup and the crispy mushroom which is by the way the best in their menu.

So guys, if you are looking for a unique place to dine, Pan De Amerikana is the perfect place to go. Don't expect the food to be exemplary, it's just enough to satisfy your hunger. But for the cheap price, you can't really complain.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back