Pipino Vegetarian Restaurant

by - Sunday, July 02, 2017


As I have told you in my previous post, I have already embraced the Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyle. Of course, being vegan won't be completely satisfying without dining in vegan restaurant around the metro. My goal is to try most, if not all of them should my pocket will allow.

This particular day was a good time and my schedule was not so hectic so I went to visit this resto. Located at Malingap Street in Teacher's Village, this restaurant offers healthy and yummy dishes for non-meat eaters like me. 

Dining in a restaurant wouldn't be complete without having a selfie. This cozy corner is the best for taking pictures or just feast your eyes with the artwork. 

Their small kitchen is just being used for preparing desserts, I think, because the food was cooked downstairs at Pino. 
They also have goodies for sale like these vegan cookies, cupcakes and chips. 

This corner is my favorite. The lighting is perfect for food photography.

I ordered this vegan kare-kare with brown rice (P195), enough for a person with small appetite like me. It is bursting with flavor that you forget it's not the "real thing". The bagoong tasted the same as real one too. I'm amazed how they veganized everything.
And for my dessert, I had a big serving of the famous halo-halo (P255). It comes with a slice of vegan leche flan, nice cream and of course plant-based milk (soy milk). 


My overall dining experience was awesome. I would rate the ambiance 4/5, taste 4/5 and price 4/5. I will surely be back to try other dishes. This place is highly recommended for you my veggie-lover friends.


Pipino Vegetarian Food by Pino
39 Malingap Street, Teachers Village
Quezon City
Tel Num: 441-1773

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back