BYS Highlighting Trio Palette Review

by - Monday, October 03, 2016

BYS is one of the brands that I love here in the Philippines. Their products are so affordable and suits my very low budget. I bought a lot of their products before, they are okay and also good in quality. And purchasing this one palette won't really hurt my pocket...

I'm not really into highlighting. It is one thing that I skip whenever I do my makeup. I own one palette from Revlon that I seldom use. But, this very pretty BYS Highlighting Trio deserves a spotlight and worthy of a good review. For P499, you get 3 pans of glowing moment in your life.

This highlighting kit is a powder highlighter palette that comes in pans with 3 different shades. Illuminate has a matte light shade, a shimmery light gold shade and a shimmery bronze shade.

It has the right amount of shimmer and it comes in neutral shades that will match all skin type. 

They are so pigmented that you only need a little swipe on your brush or your fingers to give you that perfect glow. 

I don't know if you can see the, but it's really pretty on my cheeks. It stays all day without any touch ups.

To all of you girls who loves to shine and glow, make sure to add this palette to your collection. 

Till next post!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back