L.A. Girl Pro Setting Spray Review

by - Thursday, October 20, 2016

Setting sprays are meant to be the last step in your makeup routine. When lightly applied on top of your completed look, the makeup is supposed to stay in place all day. They claim to keep your powders, concealers, and even eyeshadows from absorbing into your skin or melting off.

I always thought that setting sprays are not necessary in my makeup routine but it does make a huge difference. And this setting spray is the makeup staple that I never knew I needed! 

Description:
LA Girl Pro Setting Spray
- Lightweight and non-sticky formula
- Lasting all day
- Natural matte finish

To keep that matte finish of freshly applied makeup, mist evenly with PRO Setting Spray after makeup has been applied.
The lightweight, non-sticky formula sets makeup for lasting all day.
The ultra-fine mist is refreshing and dries quickly setting makeup to promote you a beautiful and youthful look.
This product contains NO paraben and fragrance for sensitive skin.

 This comes in a small bottle which I think just right for the price of P350
I like this because it sprays just enough product on my face, a little amount goes a long way. It dries very fast and does not feel sticky. The spray nozzle isn't prone to clogging, and the spray dispenses in a fine mist that settles nicely.

The L.A girl setting spray is my very first facial mist and I'm loving it so far. I highly recommend this to everyone who's hardly making their makeup stay in their faces. But I still have to try other brands though. For the price, it's definitely a good buy.

Shop at ANARCHY STREET
Use my code Janneth20
Get 20% discount

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back