October 2016 Favorites

by - Sunday, October 23, 2016


Hello guys! Beauty blogging is now my hobby and I thought I would share with you my favorite products of the month from skincare to makeup. This will be a regular post from now on aside from reviewing beauty products. So, here are my favorites for the month of October.

1. Naturals by Watsons Argan Oil Hand Cream
Hands down to this organic hand cream that nourishes, moisturizes and protect my hands from dryness. It has a very nice smell and keeps my hands soft all throughout the day.

2. Covergirl Trublend Fixstick
My go-to concealer when I'm in a hurry. I use this after moisturizing my face and this makes my under eye look brighter. Very good in covering my blemishes because of its thick consistency.

3. BodyXpert Underarm Lightening Cream
It's not that I have very dark underarms but I'm not very confident about it so I thought to give this product a try. I'm not seeing any results yet, but I really love the smell of this one. 

4. Redlogo F.A.B Nailpolish
This is my favorite color of all time and this nail polish dries very quick. I always bring this with me for a quick fix when my polish chips off. 

5. Covergirl Lipstick in Seduce Scarlet
This shade in bright red makes me look decent in days when I don't feel like wearing makeup. A very pigmented red that goes with a fixed eyebrows, a powdered face and you're good to go.

I use this BB cushion non-stop since I bought it and I think I need to buy a new one. Holy grail product indeed. Highly recommended to those looking for affordable BB cushion.

7. The Body Shop Vit. C Energising Face Mist
This is an instant awakening mist that refreshes and energizes my face. It has vitamin C and smells like orange. It is also good as fixer that holds my makeup in place. 

So there you have it beshies, hope you like them like I do. 

Shop at ANARCHY STREET
Use my code Janneth20
Get 20% discount



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back