Maybelline Super BB Cushion Review

by - Wednesday, October 19, 2016

BB Cushion foundations are very popular nowadays. It took me too long to purchase one because of the price. Luckily, Maybelline came up with the most affordable compared to the other brands though it's still pricey. Essentially, cushions are soaked in BB creams inside a compact paired with an amazing applicator puff. Price: P749

WHAT IT IS?
Maybelline’s 1st high coverage BB Cushion with 60% moisturizing essence! Packed with 8 benefits to give you the coveted radiant poreless perfection look.

BENEFITS
Radiant poreless perfection in just a tap-tap! Enriched with Pure Mineral pigments providing 8 Benefits with just 1 touch: 
1. Radiant Perfection
 2. Intense Hydration 
3. High Coverage 
4. Poreless Finish 
5. Even skintone 
6. No stickiness 
7. No touch-ups 
8. SPF 29 PA+++

HOW TO USE / APPLY
STEP 1: Pick up the liquid formula by pressing puff down on cushion sponge 
STEP 2: Apply with tapping motion and blend it on face 
Tips: - For the au naturel look, blend puff outwards with soft sweeping strokes - To conceal, press finger against cushion and dot on pimple scars or imperfections
There are only 2 shades at the counter and I got the light shade which is too pale for me. I looked like a vampire when used alone, so I have to set it with my Rimmel stay matte to warm it a bit and make it look more natural.
The packaging is sleek, lightweight and not very bulky compared to others. No need to use a brush because the sponge is enough to blend the product. 
This cushion is fragrance free which is a plus for me because I think it's milder when less chemicals are added to it.
I like the big mirror that covers my entire face
The texture and consistency is creamy like a liquid foundation. And the coverage is amazing. I noticed that my pores are less visible. 

Overall, this cushion is highly recommended if you are looking for an affordable product to try. This can be a dupe for your favorite Korean cushions that's so mahal. Based on my personal experience, I can say that this works super amazing on me. It makes my skin hydrated and it gives me a radiant glow. Just today when I was wearing this BB cushion, my co-worker asked me if I was going to a pictorial because I looked so beautiful daw. Weeehh! Gandang hiyang bes!

Shop at ANARCHY STREET
Use my code Janneth20
Get 20% discount

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back