Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review

by - Thursday, October 13, 2016

I learned about the wonders of this product from beauty bloggers raving about how good it is. In fact, I've heard no bad reviews about it so far. So I searched and purchased my first pan from a makeup seller online and I've been using (abusing) this powder for quite a while now. IG sellers sells this for P380-P400. It is good for the price and totally worth the money.


Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. It has a smooth texture, non-powdery matte finish. It has a sheer coverage and doesn't cover skin imperfections so it is best used with a good foundation.

Unfortunately, the packaging of this powder is not very good. It comes in a very basic round pan and clear plastic lid that has no lock. The lid of my first pan cracked after a week of use.

I'm in the shade of creamy natural which is perfect for my neutral skin tone.

When you hit the pan to the bottom, you know that the product really works. I can't live without this so I always have a back up.

I use a paddle brush to apply this powder and it blends nicely with my Loreal true match liquid foundation. But I use this alone on days when I want to look natural.

Overall, Stay Matte performs really well in keeping my skin oil-free. It doesn't cause pimple breakouts. The packaging isn’t the most desirable but for the price, you can’t really complain.

Shop at ANARCHY STREET
Use my code Janneth20
Get 20% discount

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back