Snoe Slim Shade Me Face Sculpting Cake in Walnut Review

by - Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SNOE BEAUTY was established in Manila in February 2010 by mom entrepreneur Jen Gerodias-Diaz. The brand was named after her daughter Noe. When Noe was born, everyone would say she was "white as snow". Hence the name SNOE.

I have always been a fan of this brand from the day I discovered it. Their products are the best when it comes to skincare and cosmetics. What I love most about Snoe is their unique packaging, very eye-catching at mukhang imported.

The very first product that I purchased from them is the face sculpting cake. It has been my contour and bronzing powder since then. And I don't plan to use any other contour kit for the time being. Here's why:

SLIM SHADE ME FACE SCULPTING CAKE (with Slimlite) - This lets you create a bone structure instantly, easily and over time - permanently! This powder is specially tinted and formulated to enhance natural bone structure, sculpt and correct your face shape so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones or the perfect nose.

This comes with a box and a sponge.

Back label

 I got the WALNUT (darker shade). P799

MAIN INGREDIENTS: 
1. Amazonian Clay - minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. It helps nourish and hydrate dry skin and restore complexion harmony.
2. Coffee - contains caffeine to firm and tighten skin. Dehydrates fatty cells so that water will disappear from the surface of the skin. 
3. Ferulic Acid - has been demonstrated to be an antioxidant extender for many of the other anti-oxidants. In particular, the combination of vitamins C and E were shown to double the photo-protective capacity of the skin.
4. Multivitamins - Vitamin C and E and Niacinamide strengthen the skin’s barrier against free-radical damage. 
5. Magnolia Bark Hot Water Extract (SlimLite) - Inhibits lipid accumulation and adipocyte (fat cells) differentiation. Blocks Triglyceride (fat tissue) synthesis.

HOW TO USE:
1. For Sculpted Cheeks: Using a contour brush (angled brush works best), blend in from just outside and above the corner of your mouth to your 
temples.
2. To Contour the Jawline: Blend directly under your jawbone from the ears to the chin. Be careful not to go up onto the face or very low onto the neck. If you have a double chin do the same just below your chin.
3. To Contour the Nose: Apply onto the sides of your nose, from the top moving down to the nostrils. Blend hard edges.

The walnut swatched on my arm. It has a little shimmer on it and it compliments my neutral skin tone

Overall, this contour cake is the best one that I've tried so far. It is not too overpowering and it really looks natural like I was born with it. I use a paddle brush to apply it and it blends really well with my blush. I use it every single day without fail. I recommend it to those who are just starting to use contour because it really makes my face looks slimmer. Kay bes, wag ka na mag diet. Mag contour ka na lang!

Shop at ANARCHY STREET
Use my code Janneth20
Get 20% discount

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! Follow me and I will follow back